Friday, April 9, 2010

Beginnings

Welcome to the blog. I am a one time commuting cyclist, who after a move to a new location, is determined to arrange his life so that cycle commuting is once again possible. My distance from work, at 32 miles, limits my current commuting ambitions.

In the town where I live, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, we do have a decent cycling culture based on students of the local college, quite a few recreational cyclists and the occasional person for whom biking is a necessity because they have lost their driver's license. We have a nice greenway system that is continually being expanded for off street cycling.

My wife and I, along with our 3 year old son, enjoy cycling (trail-a-biking) through the community and down the greenway.

I try to use my bike around town as much as possible, to eliminate small trips in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment