Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hot

Took a ride out Woodbury Pike, which is what Main Street turns into if you go far enough east. So hot that the mongrels on the porch would not get out of the shade to chase me.

I had intended on doing a 20 mile out and back, then hitting the Greenway for another 10. Got caught in a thunderstorm on the way back and headed home. I haven't put my fenders back on, and the thought of all that water under my B17 made me stop.

My front wheel is one borrowed from my wife's bike; I called my bike shop today to get an ETA on my new wheel. Last week they told me it should be in Tuesday or Wednesday (today). The person I spoke to said the wheel was back ordered and would be in next Tuesday/Wednesday. Arrgh. Would it be so hard for them to pick up the phone and give me a call when they found out the wheel was back orderd?

No comments:

Post a Comment